Dear Farm Vendors, We are thrilled to have you join us for the Farm Event at Woodinville Red Barns. Your participation is crucial in making this event a great success!
Please note farms have animals, horse shit and they are laid back but we also have rules and guidelines this isn’t any old farm it is the first “Waystation” in Washington in woodinville which is a special type of farm.
What is a waystation - it is a place where animals and people find their way to a better future - it is a place of solace of transition of intersection of community and of connection where people collaborate to help build a better world.
Our motto Deeds not Words, as passed down from the founder of the first waystation in Los Angeles, the late Martine Colette who saved over 75000 animals.
Animal refuge network is relaunching her vision of the waystation in La, nationwide and worldwide and it starts with individuals who care who want to be part of a community like this. It is built on community, farm stays, permaculture, conservation, entrepreneurship and our non profit sanctuary reserve, it is newly non profit the fiscal sponsor is Paws Unite People out of NY; Proudly Our Fiscal Sponsor paws unite people, has agreed to act as fiscal Sponsor for Animal Refuge Network. Paws Unite people a federally tax exempt 501(c)3 organization EIN number 46-2371384.
Our Mission: To Create, Partner with and Build Multi Use Waystation Refuges across the world to care for animals and help our environment and society with cutting edge technology, science, entrepreneurship and climate management by helping to conserve and protect natures most important assets.
EIN: 86-3662211 WILDLIFE WAYSTATION OUTREACH WILDLIFE SANCTUARY NETWORK WILDLIFE WAYSTATION OUTREACH DBA Animal Rescue Network Red Barns Refuge Pet and Pony Pantry Animal Refuge The event Load-In Hours:
• No Early Tear Down: To ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all attendees, no booths are allowed to be taken down early. Vendors are expected to keep their booths fully operational for the duration of the event. If you tear down early there will Be and fine; there are absolutely no refunds.
• No drama whatsoever any drama you will be asked to leave, fined and not invited back; we are a tight knit group and this is a very special place and opportunity
• We are not responsible for your sales, you are talk to everyone who walks by this is a very affluent area and most people have children they come here to bring their children so bring things that children like.
• We don’t guarantee any amount of traffic - there have been events here for years it is our first year running events from this historic place where people have made amazing memories and would like to continue to come- but your part of that experience if your not on your game it brings our event down. We don’t invite back vendors who sit and expect people to throw money at them; we like people with good attitudes who hustle and who are polite and have good customer service for our guests.
• our events are weather, world circumstance, traffic, act of God sensitive - so again while we run advertising have a shuttle and share the event online and with local groups everyone should be advertising and sharing the events doing lives posting on TikTok, IG and Facebook and doing everything they can to spread the word
• If you have a problem ask about it to Jessica Larimore our vendor coordinator she is in the main barn with the inspirational booth.
• Load-In Process: When you arrive, please line up at the gate. Our event staff will guide you to your designated spot. After unloading your items, you will be directed to park at the nearby church or the school, which is conveniently located across the street from Woodinville Red Barns.
• Parking: Please be considerate of parking spaces and follow the instructions provided by our event staff for efficient parking arrangements. Parking is across the street at the Montessori school, next door at red mountain wedding venue it’s new (nickname joes place ) and the church when we have it we have a shuttle during the event for limited hours. We kindly request that all vendors adhere to these load-in and load-out guidelines to ensure a smooth and successful event for everyone involved. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our event organizers at .
We look forward to welcoming you to the Farm Event and creating a memorable experience together. Thank you for your participation and support.
Sincerely, The Red Barns Team Woodinville Red Barns
1. What is the Farm Event?
• The Farm Event is a delightful event at Woodinville Red Barns that combines the charm of a farm experience with an array of artisanal crafts and local vendors. It's a perfect opportunity for visitors to enjoy the fall season and shop for unique handmade goods. And most importantly to visit the farm animals, to learn about community farms, conservation, circular economy, nature positive spaces and the waystation properties that are growing around the world.
2. When and where is the event taking place? • The Farm Craft Show will be held at Wooinville Red Barns from October 20-22 Our address is 16708 140th Pl Ne. Please refer to the load-in and load-out times provided in the previous communication for specific details. •
3. Is there an admission fee for visitors? • No, admission to the Farm Show is free for all visitors, however it is ticketed. We encourage everyone to come and enjoy the festivities.
4. What types of crafts and products will be available for purchase? • You can expect to find a wide variety of farm fresh produce, pumpkins, handmade crafts, artisanal goods, fall decor, jewelry, artwork, home goods, and more. Our vendors offer a diverse selection of high-quality items.
5. Are pets allowed at the event? • While we love animals, for the safety and comfort of all attendees, we ask that you please leave your pets at home. Service animals are, of course, welcome.
6. Is there food available on-site? • Yes, we will have food vendors on-site offering a range of delicious farm-fresh snacks and meals. You can enjoy a tasty meal while taking in the sights and sounds of the event.
7. Will there be activities for children? • Absolutely! We have planned family-friendly activities including pony petting, photos,, pumpkin picking, and more. It's a perfect outing for the whole family.
8. Is there parking available? • Yes, there is parking available at Woodinville Red Barns. Vendors will be directed to park at the nearby church, and visitors will have designated parking areas as well.
9. Can I volunteer for the Farm Craft Show? - We greatly appreciate your willingness to help! If you're interested in volunteering, please review the volunteer section of our website.